Today I was reading one of my favorite blogs and I came across a complaint about accessible books being dull with simple drawings. I have to totally agree with this! I have not come across a book that was worthy of reading twice.
Its funny to be reading this blog now because me and my very close girlfriend who is a writer decided a few months ago to write a book that not only will educate people about some disabilities but to make it fun to read with very fun characters. With our schedules being a bit busy right now, we haven't been able to get together for a month or two BUT after reading my friends blog this morning makes me want to get at it again!!
Here is a questions for my readers:
What would you like to see in an accessible book for your kids? I know with my son, he loves bright colours....do you have any suggestions we could possibly use to make a book worthy of reading over and over??
No comments:
Post a Comment