Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Serenity Now!!

A trying couple of months it has been! And it feels like with every step we take, we somehow make two backwards.
When Juwann is healthy, having a male teenager with special needs is typical of a teen without special needs....attitude and moodiness lol. But when he isn't healthy, then times are very stressful and nights are restless. For the last six weeks we have been trying to mend a fractured femur, while Juwann's botox is wearing off and now he has contracted Impetigo.
There is a saying that God gives special children to special people and I believe that to be true but does it ever test your strength and patience. I'm happy to have found the outlet this blog has given me, and maybe my readers that have similar stories can provide some input on how to remain sane in times like these??
Until then, I will take the lead of George Costanza's dad and shout Serenity Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment