Thursday, 2 June 2011

Bear with me please..

This is my very first blog ever so please bear with me.

After visiting so many beautiful blogs over the last month or so, I was inspired to create my own! With so many options to blog about....I narrowed it down to two.

First would be my favorite thing in the whole world and that is my son but then I thought of my second love which is art (which is often inspired by my first love). You see, my son was the reason I decided to start my own mural business called Creative Smudges. His love and joy of watching his mom create a bedroom he loves to be in pushed me into making a career of it.

So, with that little bit being said for now, my blog will be dedicated to just plain old creativity and inspirations behind them.

What inspires you?

2 comments:

  1. What inspires me, is everything around us, art is virtually everywhere you look. To keep creativity going..we need to sustain that " child in us ".. That " Ahh, wow!.. Look at that" and how can I use that and put my own spin on it, " Creating something, out of nothing!..my fav quote. A long time ago, I gave up art :(, but reunited with it after speaking to you about it, after loosing sight of it for so many years.. Thank you for that!.. Now that, is * Inspiration! *
    Aaron Knox - Liquid Imprints

    ReplyDelete
  2. you my love is what keeps me going and that beautiful little man that we love and care for everyday that is my INSPIRATION....MOM [NANNY]

    ReplyDelete